Independent Technology/Programming Projects
- Gimp Lessons
- Powtoon.com (Video App #1)
- GoAnimate.com (Video App#2)
- Google Sites
- Keyboarding Games
Word Processing Resources
- YouTube (4 min)
- PPT Overview
- Mysterious Places PPT example
- Show Feature – Mysterious Places
- Effective Presentations (describing vaca pics)
- Presentation Worksheet
- HOW TO DO SOMETING presentation rubric (NO TEXT)
- Nationality PPT
- Prezi Presentation Software
- New York City PPT
- Present A Colleague Rubric
Prezi & Gimp
Students complete three minutes of keyboarding. Record stats in excel
- Individually, you are going to create an account for Prezi software today at prezi.com. A few of you may have used it before and most have seen it within a presentation.
- You are going to create a prezi presentation, using words and images using the same chosen topic as your “presentation with no text”. For example, “how to brush their teeth.”
- You will also use Gimp (graphic editing software). This software is installed on your machine and can be found by going to Start>Programs.
- Within Gimp create at least two original images (can include modifying an existing image) that can be used within their Prezi presentation. For example, create an image for your title slide with your name.
- Try to make as much progress as you can within the hour, and feel free to help each other if you have questions – but each of you is completing the assignment individually.
- Feel free to listen to music today while working on your assignment.
- If you don’t finish, don’t worry about it. You’ll be given additional class time to complete.
Computer Applications Spring 2016
Updated on 2016-04-12T11:47:21+00:00, by .